Terms & Conditions
Confirmation, Cancellation & Termination Policy
1. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited requires an order number for confirmation (Verbal, or written) to commence work. Once confirmation has been given, cancellation charges set out below will apply to all contracts.
2. If a contract is cancelled by the client at any time during the commencement of work, you will be liable to pay Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd the full value of the order quoted or estimated (direct or indirect) or any other losses whatsoever.
3. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited reserves the right to terminate any agreement or contract at any time by verbal or written confirmation to the client if the other goes into liquidation, account is under taking legal action with debt collection or a receiver or administrator has been appointed to take over all or part of the business.
4. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited fees are quoted and estimated according to the business requirements and reserves the right to adjust costs to reflect individual contracts. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited reserves the right to review quotes and charge for any additional work/ preparation that was required.
5. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited and the completion of works are offered in good faith and are based on the position at the date of ordering. These are not guaranteed and could be subject to delays due to strikes, accidents, force majeure, mechanical breakdowns, unavailability of products and parts or other causes beyond Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd control.
6. Any agreed timescales ether in writing or verbal which are not met, will not hold Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited accountable for delays, expenses or third party fines. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited will make all reasonable endeavours to start and complete work by the dates given but will not accept liability for delay.
7. Any orders delivered or approved to commence, without a quote, will be completed in good faith and on the understanding that these terms and conditions have been read and agreed upon.
8. It is the policy of Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited to provide a service that meets or exceeds all our customer’s quality and delivery expectations.
9. With an emphasis on defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste, and by establishing long-term partnerships and working closely with suppliers, customers and employees, Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited strives to continually improve our processes, quality and efficiency.
10. Except in respect of death or personal injury, Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any term of our agreement for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims which arise out of, or in connection with your contract.
11. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited asks our clients to make good preparations and show due diligence around the preparing of contracts prior to delivery in the form of accurate drawings, ideas and correct materials.
12. Any additional items required, delivered or amendments to sizes or design which have not been quoted, will be chargeable. These charges will be calculated at our hourly rate and material costs added to your invoice.
13. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited uses forms of Social Media to promote the business and the work which we complete. Unless put in writing stating otherwise, you give consent for Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited to post your completed work on social media sites. No details of our clients, product information or projects will be disclosed.
14. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd reserves the right to decline any work which may impact or endanger our employees.
15. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd reserve the right to amend our Terms & Conditions as required and ask our clients to review our terms on a quarterly basis.
16a. On the 25th May the General Data Protection Regulation, known as GDPR, came into effect. GDPR is intended to ensure that all businesses respect your privacy and give you choices when processing your personal data. - Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data, so we have taken steps to comply with the new law. We have had privacy controls in place for some time so there is no significant changes in how we store or use your personal data, but we wanted to remind you of the control you have over your personal data and ensure that we have your consent to using it.
16b. Although we do not send a huge amount of marketing emails, we do keep contact information on file for the purpose of quotations, invoicing and account payments. (Please also note that when visiting our premises, for your own safety, CCTV is in operation 24 Hours a day. This is due to fork trucks moving in the area.) - If for any reason you would like to be removed from our database, would like to update any company details, have any queries or would like to request the information that we hold for you, please do not hesitate to contact us as we will be happy to assist.
17. All Fabrication and Machining works are completed on the understanding that as much as we try to complete near perfect works we are not always able to guarantee dependent on the project.
18. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd do not have transport and use third party companies, therefore will not except any liability for damage to works during transport.
19. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd will inspect completed works in house by senior staff and Department Managers.
20. When possible for all fabrication and machining orders Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd request a drawing to be supplied. Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd will not accept any liability for incorrect drawings or sketches supplied by our clients or drawings manufactured by Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd with dimensions supplied by our clients.
21. Orders which are to be galvanised, anodised or plated after completion will be carried out by third party companies and are not completed by Twenty Four Hour Engineering Ltd in house, therefore we cannot guarantee the finish nor accept any delay or fines for late deliveries.
Powder Coating (Spray/Over Coats & Colour Matching)
22. JDM Powder Tech Limited carry out all powder coating requirements for Twenty Four Hour Engineering Limited. Owned by the same Managing Director, JDM Powder Tech Ltd have the capability to re-spray over existing powder coated products, although they will try to complete near perfect works they cannot guarantee the quality of the finished product and their inspection process does not apply (Please see JDM Powder Tech Ltd terms & Conditions located on their website www.jdmpowdertech.co.uk). Re-spraying materials are powder coated under immense temperatures and can cause the original surface to wrinkle, burn, bubble or blister during the baking process and is out of JDM Powder Tech Limited control.
23. To ensure JDM Powder Tech Limited can maximise production, items are hung and although we will do our best to avoid, hook marks may be visible. In the event that there is nowhere to hang your order we will contact you to confirm. If JDM Powder Tech Limited are unable to get hold of you, our workshop will make the appropriate decision on the information they hold, or your order will be delayed until confirmation is received. We ask that upon ordering or supplying a drawing you confirm a hole position if none.
24. Any Re-spray work carried out by JDM Powder Tech Ltd will be completed in good faith and on the understand that the above applies, additional costs will be applied if you require the materials to be stripped first. These costs will be based on the time it takes to get the materials to an acceptable finish for powder coating.
25. JDM Powder Tech Limited have the capability to colour match to standard RAL colours or a sample provided. Although we will try to complete a near perfect match we cannot guarantee the match. Polyester Powder suppliers use various companies, countries, formula’s and batches and unless the polyester powder used is from the same company and batch, slight differences may occur. Colour matching from a swatch will be done by eye and needs the client approval before the contract is processed. In the event the colour does not match JDM Powder Tech Limited cannot accept responsibility as approval will be given.